1. Please click here to see new pit traffic patterns. Cars not following these traffic patterns will not be allowed to continue to race. Cars not remaining in the designated hot pit areas during a race will not be allowed to continue to race. Cars in the infield must drive in a clockwise direction on the road around the inside of the race track. Do not drive through the infield!
2. Sprints will pit in the inside pits. The only track crossing during the racing program will be after the Semi-Late feature. All other divisions will pit in the outside pits.
3. For premium surface conditions, warm-ups have been eliminated.
4. Drivers meeting and pill draw cutoff is at 6:15 PM. Pill draw will not be extended.
5. RACEceivers required for all divisions! Drivers not adhering to RACEceiver orders will be DISQUALIFIED! If you find during a caution your RACEceiver is not functioning, notify officials immediately! Transponders are not required in 2015.
3:30 – Pit Gates Open
5:00 – Grandstands Open
6:15 – Drivers Meeting & Pill Draw Cut-Off
7:00 – Racing Begins
Cadet heats – 7 laps
305 Sprint heats – 8 laps
Semi-Late heats – 8 laps
Redraw for Cadet, Sprint & Semi-Late
Roadrunner heats – 5 laps
Hobby-Modified heats – 6 laps
305 Sprint Consolation – 8 laps
Track Prep/Redraw for Roadrunner & Hobby-Modified
Cadet feature – 20 laps (30 minute limit)
305 Sprint feature – 25 laps
Semi-Late feature – 25 laps
Victory Lane for Cadets, Sprints & Semi-Lates
Roadrunner feature – 12 laps (22 minute limit)
Hobby-Modified feature – 15 laps (25 minute limit)
Victory Lane for Hobby & Roadrunners