July 30, 2016 Topless Late Model Sportsman Spectacular
- All cars will be topless (NO EXCEPTIONS) all other Hesston Rules Apply
- If 35+ cars register and race there will be a non-qualifier race
- Time trials will be held by group time trial with one or two car on the track at a time for two laps, Enter on back stretch, take green on front stretch, after checkered, drop to bottom of the track on backstretch to enter inside pits for scales. Prior to entering the track there will be a box painted on the ground you must pull into for tire and deck inspection with front wheels pointed straight. This way everyone will be checked at the same location.
- All cars to scales after time trial where you will be weighed and deck height will be checked. All cars in a group will remain in infield until that group is finished.
- Time trial order will be set by pill draw, you will be required to go out in order and will be posted on line up board.
- All cars will run heat races, time trials will only set the starting lineup for each heat. No one guaranteed in by time!
- Heats will be 10 laps, Consolation will be 12 laps (If needed), Feature will be 25 Laps, Non-qualifier will be 15 laps (If Needed)
- After heats top 3 to scales, after feature top 5 to scales, Consolation all qualifiers to scales, non-qualified top 5.
ANY REFUSAL OF TECH WILL BE IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION! BE PREPARED TO BE TECHED, BIG MONEY TONIGHT AND WE WANT IT WON FAIR AND SQUARE!
- A lap that is not read by the system will require another attempt. You will remain in the group you started in regardless of when you get back out to re try.
- Number of positions for redraw will be determined by the number of heats, 4 or less the top 2 in each heat will redraw, 5 or more just the winner.
- Kids will be chosen from the crowd and given a prize which has a number hidden on it. The drivers will then choose a kid and that number will be their starting position. Driver will then autograph the item for the kid to keep!
This is a Hesston Speedway Points race. All rules apply just like any other points race. There will be 1 Track provisional to the highest Hesston Points man that does not qualify by heat or consolation.
Additional information will be added if we feel we have overlooked something.