2019 ENDURO RULES
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license to race in this event. Any participant under the age of 18 must have a parental release form.
- Each race will be 50 laps.
- Each driver must provide their own scoring spotter. If you do not have your own scorer, you will not be allowed to compete in the race. Scorers are a very important part of the race, so it is highly recommended that the spotter be at least 16 years of age.
- Entry fee is $30 per car registration fee. Pit passes are $25 per person which is in addition to the registration fee.
- Fire retardant jackets and gloves are required!
- MANDATORY!! ALL vehicles running rear wheel drive must have drive shaft loop bolted or welded.
- Any 1960 or newer 2 or 4 door car is eligible. NO convertibles. Front drive shaft can be removed to run. The only trucks allowed are ½ ton or smaller 2 door pickups. Cars may be rear or front wheel drive. 4, 6, or 8 cyl. Engines are ok. ALL ENGINES MUST BE COMPATIBLE TO THE YEAR AND MODEL OF VEHICLE BEING DRIVEN. IF CAR CAME WITH SEVERAL ENGINE OPTIONS, OU ARE ALLOWED TO USE ANY ONE OF THOSE OPTIONS. IF A 4 CYLINDER VEHICLE ONLY CAME IN A 4 CYLINDER, YOU CAN’T PUT A V6 IN IT. NO TURBOS. Minimum stock wheelbase allowed is 102inches for v8, 88 inches for V6 or 4 cylinder.
- Roll cage is optional but highly recommended. Gutting of factory interior panels allowed. ALL doors must be braced with door bars for reinforcement. Any area where panels have been removed must be covered with foam material to prevent possible injury.
- All doors and tailgates must be welded, chained or bolted shut.
- NO bracing in the bumper areas. Bumpers need to be chained or called as a safety item to help retain the bumper.
- Racing approved shoulder harness and lap belts are recommended. Racing seats are permitted.
- Car & Body: ABSOLUTELY NO RACE CARS ALLOWED IN THIS EVENT! This is to include ANY car running in any division at any race track in the PAST OR PRESENT! This race is for STRICTLY STOCK CARS ONLY!!!
- All glass from windows must be removed from the vehicle. Window safety nets are MANDATORY!
- All sunroofs must be covered.
- The rear seat shelf must be let in as a fire stop and any openings to the trunk are must be enclosed with sheet metal, and secured by rivets or screws!
- Complete bumper to bumper steel frame and uni-body must be retained. NO lightening permitted,
- All stock steel unaltered floor pans, firewalls, trunk, and wheel wells must be retained.
- Cars must retain their strictly stock appearance, no cutting, chopping, channeling or shortening permitted. Hoods must be kept in place at all times. Front hood pins are mandatory.
- Gas tanks must be original and in stock location. If area where gas tank is located is rusted though, a fuel cell is allowed in its placed. Shields may be installed under or around gas tanks. Rupture of gas tank and or loss of fuel will require immediate BLACK FLAG.
- Batteries may be located in a securely fastened, covered plastic or rubber container.
- All plastic grills must be removed or replaced with screen mesh. Headlights, taillights and their trim must be removed. All outer trim must also be removed.
- ONE FIRE EXTINGUISHER PER VEHICLE MOUNTED SECURELY TO THE FLOOR BOARD IS MANDATORY!
- ALL airbag sensors must be unplugged or remove airbags.
- CAR NUMBERS: The front doors will be used to paint the car number. Number must be a minimum of 18” tall and painted with bright contrasting color. Car number and starting position will be determined by pill pull. BRING YOUR OWN PAINT! If your number is not clearly readable from track tower, your car will NOT be scored.
- WHEELS: Stock steel or original equipment aluminum wheels only.
- SUSPENSION: Suspension parts must remain absolutely stock for that make and model car. NO spacers, lumber or chains may be used to alter stock suspension of that car.
- TIRES: MUST BE DOT LEGAL TIRES. NO gumball tires. NO “DOT” stamped racing tires. NO all-terrain tires. NO mud tires. NO treated tires. NO winter tires. NO STAGGERING OF TIRES. ALL TIRES MUST BE THE SAME SIZE.
- FLAT TIRES: You will be allowed two spare tires for flats. All changes will be made in the pit area.
- WEIGHT: NO additional weight may be added to the car.
- ENGINE: The engines must be strictly stock for the make and model and in the original motor mounts. NO aftermarket external oil coolers. A/C and heat components as well as smog equipment may be removed. Catalytic converters are permitted to be removed. Original or stock replacement exhaust system. NO aftermarket headers are permitted.
- EXHAUST: Exhaust must exit behind driver
- TRANSMISSION: Stock transmission and rear end only. NO aftermarket external oil coolers.
- RADIATORS: ONLY one radiator can be used. Radiator must remain in original position. NO coolant or gas lines in the driver area of car. NO ANTI-FREEZE PERMITTED
- STARTING POSITION: This will be determined by pill draw. The number you draw will be your car number that will be painted on the front doors of your vehicle.
- MISCELLANEOUS: FULL FACE HELMET REQUIRED
ALL RULES OR ANY INTERPRETATION THEREOF WILL BE DETERMINED BY TRACK OFFICIALS. ALL OFFICIALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHECK YOUR CAR AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. ALL TRACK DECISIONS ARE FINALS. RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.
QUESTIONS: Kevin Johnson 814-310-1102
Competitive racing can result in injury and/or death to the participant. No expressed or implied warranty of safety shall result from publication of, or compliance with these rules and/or regulations. The rules and regulations are ONLY intended as guides.